- Include thinning in YIELD table output.
- Modify SVSVIEW output to follow database directory
- Verify matching volumes – FpsCrus, FpsXpnd, FpsVols
- Cause Mixed species Timber label in STAND to create mixed species DBHCLS records if none exist.
- Adjust SVS crown width output based on FPS libraries
- Replaced all YPX and ZPX functions with IMSL routines
- Modified tree list generator for growth map (FPSLoad2)
- Insert defect into trees distributed to growth map
- Add command line arguments
- Modify taper to store initial difference from Library in TX() array, then add to ACCX(Isp,D,H,Stem) for use.
- Also add outputs for “.D” and “.C” in DBHCLS and STAND.
- Move DelRows to LOADX2 (Bug with < 4.1 tpa)
- Remove rounding from STAND, YIELD and DBHCLS inserts
- Add Net Present Value calculation to yields
- Revise thinning to single tree iterations (slower).
- Cut/Leave ratio takes smallest trees possible
- Spacing control takes smallest dbh within highest CSI
- Last species in Species.Lib now available (bug fix)
- Increase precision on output to include dbh classes with frequency > 0 rather than > 0.04 trees/hectare for all live, dead and cut trees.
- Add GISLINK table to database.
- Set logic for GIS, Net, Buffer & Report acres.
- Stop if ODBC connection fails.
- Update to FPSPATH & FPSDATA directory search
- Separate small tree growth model from input routine
- Small tree growth may now be invoked at any time.
- Duplicate V4.30 in 32-bit Fortran PowerStation
- Write out thinning records to DbhCls and Stand
- Modified Map Generator for > 5000 trees/hectare
- Modified YIELD table generator to not delete new rows
- Modify slip function for better interpolation control.
- Build in new mortality surface in Species.Lib.
- Build in new fertilizer surface in Species.Lib.
- Change all CCF displays to CSI displays & reports.
- Add thinning by spacing criteria
- Modify tree list generator in LOADX so not to loose trees.
- Separate the small tree growth from LOADX logic.
- Modify the thinning logic – below, above, d/D, spacing
- Have the thinning routine call VIEWX.
- Computer simulation of tree and stand growth dynamics on a periodic basis using using individual tree measures of density for uniform to clumpy spatial patterns.
- 4.0.1 Pop up tabular report after graphics display
- Refine small-tree treelist input procedure
- Pause to review tabular report rather than error code 0
- Change report age (Rag) test to (Tag.le.Rag.le.Tag2) instead of (Tag.lt.Rag.le.Tag2) for initial stand reports before any growth update.
- Zero out window Stems/Area (SPA) before summation.
- Set Growth percent limit to 999.9 for format restrictions.
- Show Mai/Pai graph for total age unless by calendar year.R
- Revise clumpiness algorithm in stem map procedure.
- Fill SPA(500,500) both ways for random thinning selection.
- Use CSI basal area ratio weighting by distance (mod. Hegyi)
- Verify comparisons to SPS Version 2.1 and Bulletin 201.
- Computer simulation of tree and stand growth dynamics on a periodic basis using Boris Zeide’s two-point site curves.
- This was an individual tree growth model using only stand-level measures of density (basal area, stand density index and Crown Competition Factor (CCF)).
- Computer simulation of individual tree growth dynamics including both tree and stand level statistics on periodic basis.
- Growth model increment in 20-foot height steps looking backward for number of years by site class to achieve growth step.
- Growth model was internal Weyerhaeuser Growth Simulator project to validate High Yield Forest – Target Forest Yield projections.
- Individual trees could be in any spatial configuration from uniform to random to clumped using individual tree density.
- Computer simulation of individual tree growth dynamics including both tree and stand level statistics on annual basis.
- Growth model increment is in one year steps displaying entire bole and crown profile.
- Growth model was PhD thesis project.
- All trees were assumed to be uniformly spatially distributed.